Private Lesson CANCELLATION POLICY
- Please give instructor at least 12-24 hours notice when canceling a private lesson. Instructor should be contacted directly by phone or text to cancel.
- If canceling with fewer than 12 hours notice, or if you are a no-show, please expect to compensate your instructor. Be reminded that instructors do not work on site all day but spend precious hours commuting and waiting around for their contracted lessons.
- If you "chronically" (2 or more times) cancel, or re-schedule your lessons, you may be asked to pay for lesson up-front when scheduling.
- If you are unable to get cancellation confirmation from your instructor for some reason, you may additionally text Sandy at
- Once in a while we will need to re-schedule an instructor’s class. When this happens swimmers will be re-routed to another class at the same time or the class-time will be made up at another time.
- Personal Conflicts — We have no schedule for makeup days for swimmers' personal conflicts. We expect that everyone will have the same opportunity to miss, or make up, class. We hope your swimmer makes as many as possible. See FAQ's. We cannot prorate for classes that your swimmer cannot make. It just gets too messy so please, do not request.
- As you know, living in Texas: if you don't like the weather just wait a minute . . . We hold classes in the rain. We make every effort to hold classes. Our determination for cancellation due to weather is a realistic evaluation of numerous weather sites and, of course, proximity of lightening.
- We will do our best to give advance warning for these rare cancellations due to weather, but often things change so quickly we are forced to make the determination on deck. You, of course, are always welcome to make your own decisions about weather and whether, or not, your child will participate.
- Makeups — If we have weather cancellations for 2 days or more then we will do our best to work within the programmed time or other club limitations to schedule makeup times for classes missed due to weather.
- There are no refunds unless the director feels that this class session is not right for your child or your child is not ready for the group situation. If this is the case you will be offered a pro-rated refund.